“What I’m hearing” – Fabrizio Romano shares exciting transfer claim out of Man United

Posted by

The potential of a deal is “very concrete” this summer, according to transfers specialist Fabrizio Romano, as Manchester United’s newest “priority” target “wants to go” to Old Trafford. The club is satisfied with his £82,000-a-week salary.

What are the most recent Manchester United transfer rumours?

The United supporters have had a great summer so far this season.

In an effort to support manager Erik ten Hag in his second season in command of the team, the club has once again made significant investments, significantly enhancing the roster.

Mason Mount, a Chelsea player and former fan favourite, entered the building first. After a drawn-out transfer controversy, he signed a deal worth £55 million.

Andre Onana, a highly regarded Cameroonian player for Inter Milan, came on after the England player. After David de Gea left the team, the keeper came in as the new club starter in a £47 million transfer from the runners-up in the Champions League.

Rasmus Hojlund, a talented Danish player who joined the Theatre of Dreams in a £72 million transfer, recently left Serie A club Atalanta for the Premier League.

Even while they are already some quality additions for the summer, it appears that the Red Devils want more, particularly in defence, since it looks more and more probable that former captain Harry Maguire will join West Ham United this season.

Benjamin Pavard, a superb defender for Bayern Munich and a World Cup winner, has been the defender who has been linked to United the most recently.

Additionally, the midfielder has already told the Bavarians of his intentions and is really eager to move before the window closes, said transfers specialist Fabrizio Romano.

On The United Stand’s YouTube page, he provided a live explanation of the situation, saying:

“The Pavard deal is something that the player’s side is now quite concrete about since I’ve heard the guy is really eager to join Manchester United. It’s important for United to have a defensive full-back like Pavard in the lineup because it could be helpful at some pivotal points in the season. He also knows that Erik ten Hag is a big fan of his versatility to play in different positions. Pavard wants to get this chance to go to the Premier League to try out new opportunities.

“So far, Pavard and United have provided outstanding feedback. The player wants to leave, and Manchester United believes the salary terms are fair. Therefore, the personal parameters of the deal are not an issue at all; the current focus is on Bayern.

“Man United contacted Bayern on Friday of last week, but Bayern was not very interested in selling Benjamin Pavard because they still want to keep him. He is a crucial member of Tuchel’s team. However, given what I have heard over the weekend and even today (Monday), and I anticipate that this will continue, Pavard has been quite explicit about his desire to leave Bayern, the board, and the manager. Since he is not going to sign a new contract and his current one ends in the summer of 2024, he thinks that going to Manchester United is the greatest option for both the player and the organisation.

“So Pavard is pressing for the switch; let’s see how United and Bayern fare. But without a doubt, this is Man United’s top priority right now.

What is Benjamin Pavard’s age?

The 27-year-old Pavard, who was born on March 28, 1996, in Maubeuge, France, has spent the previous four and a half seasons playing for Bayern and has, unsurprisingly, won the league each year as well as the Champions League trophy in the summer of 2020.

Over those four and a half years, he has been a fantastic player for the Bavarians, so it’s understandable why ten Hag wants to bring him to Old Trafford this summer.

Last season, in 27 starts for the Bavarians, he scored four goals, contributed one assist, attempted 1.1 shots per game, kept a passing accuracy of 89.8%, won 2.1 aerial duels per game, and earned two Man-of-the-Match awards while averaging a match rating of 7.17, according to WhoScored.

His underlying statistics are also quite strong and indicate that moving up to the Premier League shouldn’t have a big influence on his performance.

The £82,000-a-week player ranks in the top 1% for attempted passes and progressive passes, the top 2% for total shots, expected assists, and progressive passes received, the top 3% for non-penalty goals and shot-creating actions, and the top 4% for touches in the opposition’s penalty area and non-penalty expected goals, all per 90. FBref compares players in a similar position across Europe’s top five leagues.

If United can finalise this deal with the player, who is referred to as a “top team player” by manager Thomas Tuchel, it would considerably boost the club at both full-back and center-back and would be excellent business.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *