“The player wants to move” – Sky Sports man shares exciting Man Utd transfer claim from “source”

Posted by

According to Sky Sports reporter Kaveh Solhekol, Manchester United is likely to “make a move” for Benjamin Pavard of Bayern Munich to replace Harry Maguire. Some sources claim that talks are already “in progress.”

Possibly joining Manchester United is Benjamin Pavard.

The Red Devils have had an excellent transfer window thus far this summer, and they currently appear to be a lot more competitive than they did a month ago.

Mason Mount, who joined Erik ten Hag’s project in Manchester after leaving Chelsea in a £55 million transaction, was the first notable person to enter Old Trafford.

Soon after that, the club acquired the talented Danish striker Rasmus Hojlund for close to £72 million from Serie A team Atalanta. He joined the club shortly after the Cameroonian international Andre Onana from Inter Milan for £47 million.

There was a perception that some players, most notably former captain Maguire, would soon be leaving the Theatre of Dreams with the addition of three new first-team players.

In light of the difficult couple of years the England international has had at United, a transfer may be in everyone’s best interests. According to Sky Sports, a ‘deal in principle’ has been reached with West Ham United to sign the former Foxes star for ‘around £30m.’

According to Sky Sports writer Kaveh Solhekol, the club has focused on the 30-year-old’s prospective replacement, Bayern star Pavard, with negotiations “ongoing” already.

On Sky Sports News, he provided an explanation of the incident, according to Football Daily:

German sources predict that if Harry Maguire departs United, Manchester United will try to sign Benjamin Pavard. Now, Bayern Munich has long known that Pavard wants to go, and a source has confirmed to us that the player wants to join United and that talks are currently taking place.

He is a right-back who can also play center-back, and his estimated price is between €30 and €35 million, or roughly £30 million.

What is Benjamin Pavard’s age?

The 27-year-old Pavard, who was born in the French Commune of Maubeuge on March 28, 1996, is approaching the pinnacle of his career, according to The Athletic, and might thus be a wise acquisition for United.

Six months after assisting France in winning the World Cup, he relocated from Stuttgart to the south of Germany in January 2019 and has since been a very reliable player for the Bavarians.

He has played for Munich for four full seasons and has never had an average rating lower than 6.87. According to WhoScored, he finished last year with a very remarkable average match rating of 7.17.

He made 30 Bundesliga games in the previous season, accruing four goals, one assist, two Man-of-the-Match honours, and maintaining a passing accuracy of 89.9%.

His underlining statistics are also excellent, which may reassure some that, should he decide to switch leagues, he could replicate his Premier League results.

The £82,000 per week star ranks in the top 1% for attempted passes and progressive passes, top 2% for total shots, expected assists, and progressive passes received, top 3% for non-penalty goals and shot-creating actions, and top 4% for touches in the opposition’s penalty area and non-penalty expected goals, all per 90.

The Frenchman undoubtedly had an impression on Thomas Tuchel, who lavished praise on his player earlier this season (via Get French Football News), despite Bayern’s apparent desire to let him go.

He is an underappreciated athlete. He is highly adaptable and tenacious in his defence.

He immediately won my confidence and showed me that I was correct. He is a top team player.

If United can finalise this agreement, ten Hag will have access to yet another highly talented football player in the ensuing years.

One response

  1. Rusiko James David Avatar
    Rusiko James David

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *